2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WILL RLAX COLLECT FROM YOU?
- Personal data collected when you sign up for a RLAX account
Membership Registration Data: This is the personal data that is provided by you or collected by us to enable you to sign up for a RLAX account. This includes your name, mobile phone, email address, gender, address, postal code, and details of your transaction details. Some of the personal data we will ask you to provide is required in order to create your account. You also have the option to provide us with some additional personal data in order to make your account more personalized.
- Personal data collected through your RLAX Online Booking
RLAX Online Booking Data: This is the personal data that is provided by you or collected by us to enable you to do an online booking through our booking website and applications. This includes your name, a massage recipient’s name, your email, your mobile phone, and your location. If you choose to pay by credit card, we will provide your personal data to our payment processes, we will collect your credit or debit card type, expiration date, and certain digits of your card number. If you choose to pay by WeChat or Alipay, we will collect the transaction date time and payment type.
- Personal data collected through your purchase RLAX Gift Card
RLAX Gift Card: This is the personal data that is provided by you or collected by us to enable you to purchase RLAX Gift Card. This includes your name, email, message, receipt email, receipt name, credit or debit card type, expiration date, and certain digits of your card number.
3. COLLECTION OF OTHER DATA
- As with most websites, your device sends information which may include data about you that gets logged by a web server when you browse our website. This typically includes without limitation your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, computer/mobile device operating system and browser type, type of mobile device, the characteristics of the mobile device, the unique device identifier (UDID) or mobile equipment identifier (MEID) for your mobile device, the address of a referring website (if any), the pages you visit on our website and mobile applications and the times of visit, and sometimes a “cookie” (which can be disabled using your browser preferences) to help the site remember your last visit. The information is also included in anonymous statistics to allow us to understand how visitors use our site.
- Our RLAX website may collect precise information about the location of your device using technologies such as GPS, Wi-Fi, etc. We collect, use, disclose and/or process this information for one or more purposes including, without limitation, location-based services that you request, or to deliver relevant content to you based on your location or to allow you to share your location with other Users as part of the services under our website. For most mobile devices, you are able to withdraw your permission for us to acquire this information on your location through your device settings. If you have questions about how to disable your mobile device’s location services, please contact your mobile device service provider or the device manufacturer.
4. PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
RLAX uses personal data including Membership Registration Data, RLAX Online Booking Data and RLAX Gift Card for the following data processing purposes:
- To provide, personalize, and improve your experience with the RLAX Service, for example by providing customized, personalized, or localized content, recommendations.
- To verify your identity for safety reasons and to be able to fulfil your massage booking and instruct our Therapist where to go and who to meet.
- To process your payment to prevent or detect fraud including fraudulent payments and fraudulent use of RLAX.
- To communicate with you about information regarding your bookings and/ or promotions via emails, notifications, text SMS, or other messages.
We use “cookies” or other features to allow us or third parties to collect or share information that will help us improve our Platform and the Services we offer, or help us offer new services and features. These collect information that tells us how you use our website and web-related services. We use these to compile statistical reports on website activity. This helps us make our website relevant to your interests and needs. We may use a persistent cookie (a cookie that stays linked to your browser) to record your details so we can recognize you if you revisit our website. The type of cookies we use on this site include:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to your actions which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in to your account or completing an online booking. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may become unavailable.
- Analytics Cookies: We use these cookies to analyse and identify the behaviour of our web visitors. We will track the IP address on the device you are using to identify you when visiting our website. This data is then used to improve the way the website works and in turn, used to improve the personalized experience.
If you wish to block the cookies please visit:
- Google AdWords – https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
- Facebook Pixel – You may disable any of these cookies or similar technologies via your browser settings.
- Twitter Advertising – You may disable tailored advertisements via your Twitter settings by visiting the “Promoted content” and “Personalization” sections.
- Google Analytics – You may disable any of these cookies via your browser settings or by downloading a browser add-in: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
7. DATA RETENTION AND DELETION
We keep your personal data only as long as necessary to provide you with the RLAX Service and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as maintaining the performance of the RLAX Service, making data-driven business decisions about new features and offerings, complying with our legal obligations, and resolving disputes. We keep some of your personal data for as long as you are a user of the RLAX Service. If you request, we will delete your personal data so that it no longer identifies you, unless, we are legally allowed or required to maintain certain personal data, including situations such as the following:
If there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, such as an outstanding credit on your account or an unresolved claim or dispute we will retain the necessary personal data until the issue is resolved;
Where we are required to retain the personal data for our legal, tax, audit, and accounting obligations, we will retain the necessary personal data for the period required by applicable law; and/or, where necessary for our legitimate business interests such as fraud prevention or to maintain the security of our users.
8. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THIRD PARTIES
- We, and third parties, may from time to time make software application downloads available for your use via the Website or through the Services. These applications may separately access, and allow a third party to view, your identifiable information, such as your name, your user ID, your device’s IP Address or other information such as any cookies that you may previously have installed or that were installed for you by a third party software application or website. Additionally, these applications may ask you to provide additional information directly to third parties. Third-party products or services provided through these applications are not owned or controlled by RLAX. You are encouraged to read the terms and other policies published by such third parties on their websites or otherwise.
9. DOES RLAX PROTECT CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
10. HOW CAN YOU WITHDRAW CONSENT, REQUEST ACCESS TO OR CORRECT INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO US?
- Withdrawing Consent: You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data in our possession or under our control by sending an email to our Personal Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, your withdrawal of consent may mean that we will not be able to continue providing the Services to you and we may need to terminate your existing account you have with us.
- Requesting Access to or Correction of Personal Data: If you have an account with us, you may personally access and/or correct your personal data currently in our possession or control through the Account Settings page on the Website or Application.
11. QUESTIONS, CONCERNS OR COMPLAINTS? CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, we welcome you to contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.